The Ukrainian company Vlad+ has been a reliable partner for German suppliers to the automotive industry for many years. Since 2000, our company has been manufacturing electronic and electromechanical components for well-known German and European car manufacturers.
The production of electronic and electromechanical components and assemblies takes place on our own machines and on third-party equipment. Vlad+ has its own injection moulding machines, cable assembly systems, soldering workstations and quality control equipment. Tools can be manufactured, maintained and repaired in cooperation with partners.
- Economic benefit through production in a cost-effective environment, particularly advantageous for labour-intensive processes
- Economically interesting also for small series and discontinued series, where automation does not make sense
- Opportunity to open up new market segments with smaller series or non-automated processes
- Increasing the competitiveness of labour-intensive products
- Reliable and experienced partner with quality awareness for the European automotive industry
- Seamless transition to collaboration, as many preconditions have already been met
- Flexible cooperation models
- Short delivery times and faster availability compared to locations in the Far East
- Freeing up in-house resources for new projects
- Concentration on core business
- Use of existing Vlad+ technologies and expertise
Vlad+ can offer various forms of cooperation